Cumulative Deposit “More Interest” is the best option to deposit your money for a specific period of time, plan to add more on monthly basis and get the highest interest rates.
Currency: GEL, USD
Maturity: from 12 to 24 months
Min. amount: 20 GEL, USD
Maximum amount: unlimited
- The deposit can be opened by a legal entity or an individual;
- Georgian citizens as well as citizens of foreign countries are eligible to open the deposit account.
Difference between standard cumulative deposit and cumulative deposit “more interest” is that the latter is the type of a deposit the contract of which cannot be cancelled by the customer during the maturity period, therefore, the special high interests are accrued to this type of deposit.
Special terms and conditions
- It is necessary to deposit at least 20 GEL a month to get the high interest rates
- The customer can add additional amounts frequently
- Interest rates remain unchanged within the contract period
- Opening of the deposit is free of charge
- No Service fees
- Withdrawal of the deposit from current/multicurrency account is free of charge
- No fees on withdrawal of interest rates
As of 1 January 2018, the Bank is a member of a deposit insurance system established in Georgia in accordance with the Law of Georgia on Deposit Insurance System, whereas in case of insurance event, each individual depositor is entitled to receive a compensation from the Deposit Insurance Agency, up to the maximum insured amount of 5,000 GEL, regardless of the number of deposit accounts kept in each individual bank operating in the territory of Georgia. The remainder shall be compensated as provided under the effective legislation of Georgia.
For more information on deposit insurance system, see web site of LEPL Deposit Insurance Agency: www.diagency.ge